The ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask offers patients the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity. It weighs just 2.6 ounces and is comprised of only four parts, making it intuitive, quick to set up and simple for patients to clean and reassemble. The standard Mirage FX fits a remarkable 90% of patients. However, for patients who require a wider fit, the Mirage FX Wide offers more frame and cushion width, a shallower cushion and shorter frame length to comfortably seal against flatter nasal bridges.
- Simple. With fewer product codes and four simple components, inventory management is dramatically simplified.
- Comfortable. Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Breathable. Softedge™ headgear is flexible and breathable for patients, improving comfort and support. With its contoured edges, it’s designed to be kind to the face.
- Stability. Slender and lightweight frame gives patients a stable fit.
- Flexible. The flex-wing forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment without contacting the patient’s skin.
- User friendly. Quick-release elbow allows the patient to detach from their device without having to take off the mask, so they can get out of bed as needed and easily reconnect to their device when they return.